Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Did You Hear?

Evidently, a letter has been sent to particular residents of California and includes your Social Security Number (SSN) on the envelope!

Isn't that special?

I don't know about you; me I'm super careful with ALL my important numbers and that number particular!

I don't even put my social on applications unless there will be some follow through say, I'm offered a job or an affiliate program starts paying me real money...

All that is good and important, what's even BETTER is to have an actual "shield"!

Pre-Paid Legal markets the Identity Theft ShieldSM to help you stay ahead of the curve. One of the most talked-about and fastest growing white-collar crimes in history, identity theft is a problem you can't afford to ignore.

Even small children can be exposed to this frightening theft!

If a child has a social security number and someone uses it for their illegal activities, that child grows up with a problem.

Wouldn't it be great to protect your whole family for just bit per month? What price for peace of mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment